Friday, June 18, 2010

sEsi pErkEnAlkAn DiRi

"one burks shot abt me"hey!!just call me aMai or aKmAl/little monster/tEngkorak idop...i,m 15..i was born in 'pEr0ck' and now sty in sErI IsKandar,perak....myluvly..yummy hometown.... ~fact that must u know abt me~i really damn+sycho+crazy...abt 'photograph'...'photosanp'..photoshot'..fashion...canon/nikon....n i really damn appericate wht is ART!!...i hope u are one of thm too...so,for the people out thre..if u have the same intrest same like me....uhh...anda amat dialu-alukn!..in my page...my life too...for sure...btw...jat wanna say "let,s add me"..."do talk with me"...i,m arrogant??hey!!dnt, ever say like that larh...but....my truly bad habit is..i,m a 'choosy' person...so for the friend request tht i rejected....sory...please try later...attention!!!....dn,t ever say any bad thing/copy/or bla...bla...on me...hey!!this 'suck person'....should change ur behaviour larh...n i really anty...the person...otht hve a heartless like a "animal"..uhhh...hate/anty/digusting/bannned....this type.....wanna be my cupcake/my superb fren....must be my besties first larh...[open 4 boy n gurl] .. unlimited!!!different thn tht....i jst ignore it....hate me?so what?stay awy frm my page larhh....love me?come near me...care me?u alwys..near .......ym:akm_alz17@yahoo.com.....

No comments:

Post a Comment